At Central Coast Motorcycles & Scooters our motorcycle repair team can cater to all your service or repair requirements for your bike or scooter. Our state-of-the-art workshop facilities have factory-trained technicians that will care for your bike ensuring it delivers maximum performance. If you are in the Gosford area, call us for a quote.
Speak with our professional motorcycle repair team in Gosford
Your motorcycle / scooter repair specialists
At Central Coast Motorcycles & Scooters in Gosford, we are the only suspension tuning specialists in the area. We can offer a complete suspension re-build, stiffer springs, valving kits or custom shocks and can be sure to do a great job!
Our service department is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm. On a Saturday by appointment only.
Regular servicing and maintenance is essential when running a motorcycle or a scooter and our team are the people you want to be leaving your bike with. We offer:
- Scheduled servicing of all brands
- Repairs and tune-ups
- Suspension tuning and rebuilds
- Tyre changes and balancing
- Pink slips
To book a service contact us on (02) 4324 3355 and ask for our service department. As our service department is often busy, please try to give us 4 - 5 days notice when booking your bike in.
Tips from the workshop
At Central Coast Motorcycles & Scooters in Gosford, our motorcycle repair team can offer you some excellent advice for caring for your bike. If you do the following, you can expect your bike to last for many years to come.
- Change your oil every 6 months or 5,000kms using manufacturer’s recommended grade. For MX/Enduro, change after every few races
- Change your radiator coolant yearly
- Regularly check chain tension and keep it clean and lubricated (best done when chain is hot, after a ride)
- Regularly check your tyre pressures. Carry a good quality tyre pressure gauge
- Keep your cables lubricated (use Motul E.Z. Lube, Castrol DWF, WD40 or CRC)